Eggless Healthy Gluten Free Easy and very Quick Cake Mix Cookies at home | Kids Special cookies |Ready in 15 minutes
Cake Mix Cookies are a cross between delicious, soft baked cookies and yummy cake. You will surely love this thick and chewy cookies.
Cake Mix Cookies are an easy cookie recipe that you can mix and match cake flavors and add-ins! Mix in chocolate chips, M&Ms, sprinkles, peanut butter chips, nuts and more to your favorite cake mix flavor and get creative!Baking using cake mix is definitely a stress free way ! Cake Mix is great time saver too.Here , I am using Mills and Browns Vanilla Cake Mix for making cookies. First I would love to explain why I have choose this healthy cake mix .
I am so happy to collaborate with Mills and Browns , a leading brand for providing healthy and gluten free bake mixes and flour. I am thankful to Ovenderful Mom Bakers Community for this collaboration..Mills and Browns represents ready to bake gluten free baking pre-mixes and flours. The ingredients that go into making of pre-mixes are natural, whole grain and nutritionally rich flours like Raw banana flour, Brown rice flour, Millet flour and Sorghum flour and raw unrefined sugar.While the health benefits of whole grain flours are known for being good sources of protein, fiber and minerals, the raw banana flour is rich in resistant starch. Resistant starch acts similar to soluble and insoluble fiber in regulating cholesterol levels and assisting in weight loss. Its prebiotic properties promote the growth of good bacteria in the gut.
- Made in a gluten free environment using whole grain flours and unrefined raw sugar.
- No use of additives, preservatives and enhancers.
- Free from many allergens like wheat, soy, nuts, potato and dairy.
- Suitable for all diets –egg and egg free.
- Tried and tested, easy to follow recipes for egg and egg free provided.
- Suitable for all – beginners in baking can follow recipes and professionals can create varieties as theses mixes are versatile in nature.
At Mills and Browns , they also do customized premixes as required by the client and also support in the development of recipes.MARKET
They supply to retail outlets throughout India in packets of 250g. They also take up bulk orders for home and professional bakers, bakeries, cafes and star
restaurants.Mills and Browns Products , are easily available in Amazon and Flipkart . Other Products From Mills And Browns
- Gluten free Baking Pre-mixes – Vanilla cake mix, Chocolate cake mix, Cookie mix and Brownie mix
- Gluten free flours – Raw Banana flour, Tapioca flour, Dark Cocoa powder
- Baking aids – Xanthan gum, Gluten free Baking Powder
One can checkout the other cookies recipes on blog ..
- Wheat Custard Cookies
- Wheat Cumin Cookies
- Chocolate dipped shortbread cookies
- Whole wheat Chocochip Cookies
- Flourless Almond Cookies
- Wheat Almond Cookies
- Coconut Cookies
- Choco Vanilla Cookies
Do try these cookies too and don’t forget to share your valuable feedback with me ..
Checkout the Video recipe for Cake Mix Cookies…
Let’s checkout the details to make Cake Mix Cookies …First Preheat the oven on 200C. If making in pressure cooker. Place cooker on slow flame.Sieve the Mills and Browns Vanilla Vanilla Cake mix . Add oil to cake mix. Add milk little by little and Mix until smooth .
Batter consistency will be little thick. Batter will be little sticky.
Add semi sweet chocolate chips and colourful Sprinkls . Fold it well.
With the help of small spoon or small cokkie scoop , take the small portion of dough and make a ball .Line the baking sheet with parchment paper or just grease it with little Oil . Place the cookie balls.
Arrange cookie balls on baking tray at some distance .
Place the baking tray in oven . Bake on 180C for just a minute.
Flatten the cookie ball with back side of some katori / bowl .
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes on 180C or till edges starts turning dark.
If you the like the crispy cookies , just bake it more for 2 minutes.
Once done just allow it to cool on wirerack for atleast 10 to 20 minutes.
Store in an airtight container once cooled completely.
Cake Mix Cookies
Healthy and Easy recipe for Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 cup Mills and Browns Vanilla cake Mix
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 3 to 4 tbsp Milk (or as needed)
- 1/4 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 tbsp Sprinkles (optional)
- First Preheat the oven on 200C. If making in pressure cooker. Place cooker on slow flame.
- Sieve the Mills and Browns Vanilla cake mix . Add oil to cake mix.
- Add milk little by little and keep mixing .
- Batter consistency will be little thick. Batter will be little sticky.
- Add semi sweet chocolate chips and colourful sugar balls. Fold it well.
- With the help of small spoon or small scooper , take the small portion of dough and make a ball .
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper or just grease it with little Oil . Place the cookie balls.
- Arrange cookie balls on baking tray at some distance .
- Place the baking tray in oven . Bake on 180C for just a minute.
- Flatten the cookie ball with back side of some flat katori / bowl.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes on 180C or till edges starts turning dark.
- If you the like the crispy cookies , just bake it more for 2 minutes.
- Once done just allow it to cool on wirerack for atleast 10 to 20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container once cooled completely.
- Store in an air tight container upto 5 ro 7 days.
- Use any flavour cake mix and match addins..
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share your feedback with me..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below..Stay connected with me on following social medias….
Follow blog , YouTube Channel , FaceBook Page , Instagram, Pinterest , Twitter
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂
4 thoughts on “Cake Mix Cookies”
Kids welcome speciality.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much
Hii great reading your post
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much 😍