Vermicelli Custard Falooda Recipe| Semiya Custard Falooda Recipe at home with written and video recipe
A very interesting and unique dessert recipe prepared with custard powder and vermicelli / semiya. One can say it’s combination of Semiya Kheer , Fruit Custard and Falooda 😍😍😍. Isn’t it interesting ??? It is definitely.
A very easy, creamy, tasty milk based dessert recipe which perfect for any occasion or just to beat the heat 😘😘.. Custard is the flavour loved by me . I have also shared Custard Cookies and Mix Fruit Custard on blog . Do checkout these easy and yummy recipes and give it a try too.
Semiya Custard Falooda is one such easy , creamy custard flavoured fusion recipe .
Checkout the Video Recipe here..
Recipe Card for Semiya Custard Falooda
Semiya Custard Falooda
A very interesting and unique dessert recipe prepared with custard powder and vermicelli / semiya. So tasty, easy and creamy dessert recipe to beat the heat..
- 2/3 cup Vermicelli / Semiya/
- 1 liter Milk
- 1 tsp Ghee / Clarified Butter
- 4 to 5 tbsp Sugar
- 1.5 tbsp Custard Powder
- 1/2 cup Milk , to mix with custard powder
- 1 tbsp Sabja seeds
- Ice Cream scoops (Any flavour)
- Rose Syrup (optional)
- Some chopped Mangoes
- Almond Slivers
- Tutti Frutti
- Heat Ghee in a pan . On slow flame, roast vermicelli till light brown in colour. Stir continuously.
- Add milk to pan. Stir and allow it to.boil for at least 3 to 4 minutes or till semiya is fully cooked.
- In a bowl, take custard powder. Add chilled milk , mix it nicely.
- Add this milk+custard powder mixture to hot milk.
- Immediately milk will start turning thick and creamy.
- Stir continuously, cook for more 1 minute.
- Switch off the the flame and allow to cool.
- Later refrigerate for atleast 3 to 4 hours.
- Semiya will turn more creamy and thick.
- Take Sabja seeds in a bowl. Add little sugar . Pour some water on it. Mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Sabja seeds will be swelled . If needed add more 1 or 2 tbsp water and mix. Keep in refrigerator till the time of serving.
- Before serving, make sure everything is chilled.
- For serving, take tall glasses. Pour rose syrup on inner side of glass.
- Add soaked Sabja Seeds.
- Now pour 1/4 cup chilled Semiya Custard
- Add a big scoop of ice cream
- Garnish with some chopped mangoes , almond slivers and tutti frutti.
- Serve immediately . .
Notes: Always refrigerate custard for at least 3 to 4 hours. By cooling it, it will turn more creamy and thick. One can add any fruits of choice, i.e. – Apples, Grapes, Pomegranate, Banana etc. Here , I have used only Mangoes , which were available at home. Add fruits only at time of serving. At time of serving, Make sure all the ingredients are chilled. After refrigerator , if you find semiya custard very thick , add few spoons of chilled mill and mix.
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share youredback with me.
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.
Stay connected with me on following social medias….
Follow blog , YouTube Channel , FaceBook Page , Instagram, Pinterest , Twitter ..
Happy Cooking 🙂