Custard is always tempting to every one and of any age group.. And when u add lots of fruits and nuts its simply irresistable..
In such summer everyone loves chilled , delicious and of course jat-pat type of dessert to save own self from melting in kitchen.. This is one of those kind of dessert.
- I have used Fruits which were available at my home. One can use as per choice
- Always make sure Dry fruits are roasted and crunchy before making slivers for this dessert. Crunchy nuts adds extra taste.
- To make it more healthier one can add Roasted oats too..
- Always add Fruits just before serving .
- 1 lt Milk
- 3 tsp Custard Powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1.5 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1.5 cup Chopped Fruits (Apple, Banana, Mangoes,Tutti frutti )
- Dry fruit Slivers
In a pan Heat the milk. In a bowl take custard powder and add 1/2 cup milk to it . Mix it well and keep aside. Before adding custard powder mix make sure its lump free and mixed properly.
Once milk starts boiling add Sugar and custard powder mix. Stir continuously. At this stage be very careful in stirring else custard powder will stick to bottom and it will be burnt.
As soon as you add custard powder mix , it will start thickening. Keep stirring continuously and boil for 2-3 mins.
Switch off the gas and allow it to cool bit. Then add vanilla Essence. Whisk nicely. whisking will be helpful if any lump formation there. Allow it to cool completely. Keep in refrigerator till you serve.
Before serving time , cut all the fruits in small pieces .
At time of serving First place fruits in glass, pour custard on it. Again a level of fruits and Dry fruit slivers.
Serve chilled. Enjoy
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂