Summer is the time , when I personally don’t feel like having elaborated meal.. I am at such part of world , where temperature reaches around 45C to 47C during pick of this season… So for both the meal , we in family , prefer to have something light , healthy and delicious at same time..
Also checkout the recipe for making Rose Syrup at home…
To add in this list , these lassi varieties are must to try in Summer. So flavourful, healthy and super delicious..
USEFUL NOTES 📝 :::
- To make Mango Lassi , use fully ripen and sweet Mangoes..
- Lassi colour is purely depend on variety of Mangoes , you are using.
- Make sure the mangoes you are using , has less fibers .
- If fresh mangoes are not available , one can use frozen pulp too ..
- Sugar quantity is depended on the sweetness of Mangoes .
- To add Milk in Lassi is purely optional. One can add some water or some more ice cubes to give perfect consistency..
- I have not added sugar in Rose Lassi as rose syrup and Gulkand both are sweet.
- Adding Gulkand in Rose Lassi is purely optional. But it will add great taste..
- Always use , fresh curd. Sour curd wont give perfect taste and one has to add more sugar.
- For sugar options , one can use regular white sugar , honey , organic sugar powder…
- Store in refrigerator till ready to serve…
MANGO LASSI :::
- 1 cup chopped Mangoes
- 1 cup Fresh Curd
- 3 to 4 tbsp Milk (optional)
- 2 tbsp Sugar / Honey
- Pinch of Cardamom Powder
- Few Ice Cubes
- Chopped Dry fruits , to garnish
ROSE LASSI :::
- 2/3 cup Fresh Curd
- 2 tbsp Rose Syrup
- 1/4 cup Gulkand
- 1/6 cup Milk (optional)
- Few Ice Cubes
- Chopped Dry Fruits , to garnish
To make Mango lassi , take chopped mango pieces in a bowl / mixer jar. Blend smooth. Add Curd , Milk, Sugar, Cardamom Powder and blend smooth. If you find the consistency very thick , add some ice cubes ..
Pour in serving glasses.. Garnish with chopped dry fruits and Serve..
Or keep in refrigerator till you serve…
To make Rose lassi , take curd in a bowl. Add Rose Syrup , Gulkand and blend smooth. You can add some ice cubes.
Pour Rose Lassi in serving glasses.. Garnish with chopped nuts.. Serve immediately . Or store in refrigerator till serve.
I have prepared these yummy lassi as my entry to Healthy Wellthy Cuisines , a bloggers FB group , under the theme of #lassimastiatHW..
Checkout the fabulous entries by fellow bloggers for the same theme..
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂