Skip to content
Jini Dosa recipe| Mumbai Street Style Jini Roll Dosa recipe | Vegetable Jini Dosa recipe| Fusion Dosa recipe with detailed written and Video recipe
A unique fusion recipe , prepared with traditional South Indian Dosa batter ,Mumbai street style Bhaji flavour and Cheese Topping .. Perfect for evening snack or brunch or late night dinner..
Some important Notes ::
- Try to chop all veggies finely. Big pieces of veggies may be reason for untidy rolls.
- Keep the stuffing enough moist else stuffing will come out of roll ..
- Adding cheese is purely optional but I highly recommend 😋😋😋😋..
- Serve hot immediately
Checkout the video recipe for Jini Dosa here..
Recipe Card Jini Dosa
Jini Dosa | Mumbai Street Style Jini Dosa | Jini Roll Dosa
- 1/2 cup Dosa Batter
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Schezwan Sauce / Pizza Sauce
- 2 tsp Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Pav Bhaji Masala
- 2 tbsp Processed Cheese/ Mozzarella cheese / Cheddar cheese, grated
- Pour a ladle full of dosa batter on hot tawa and spread gently.
- Allow Dosa to cook for few seconds.
- Add Butter, Schezwan Sauce, Tomato Sauce. Spread evenly.
- Add 2 tbsp onion, 2 tbsp cabbage and 2 tbsp capsicum.
- Further add ¼ tsp pav bhaji masala and pinch salt. Spread some more butter.
- Mix well and spread the stuffing covering the entire dosa.
- Cut the dosa into thin strips using a pizza cutter or sharp knife.
- Grate 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese / cheddar cheese uniformly.
- Simmer till the dosa turns crisp and cheese melts completely.
- Scrape the dosa strips and roll tight.b
- Serve hot jini dosa topped with more cheese .
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share your feedback with me.
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.
Stay connected with me on following social medias….Follow blog , YouTube Channel , FaceBook Page , Instagram, Pinterest , Twitter ..
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: