Jini Dosa recipe| Mumbai Street Style Jini Roll Dosa recipe | Vegetable Jini Dosa recipe| Fusion Dosa recipe with detailed written and Video recipe
A unique fusion recipe , prepared with traditional South Indian Dosa batter ,Mumbai street style Bhaji flavour and Cheese Topping .. Perfect for evening snack or brunch or late night dinner..
Some important Notes ::
- Try to chop all veggies finely. Big pieces of veggies may be reason for untidy rolls.
- Keep the stuffing enough moist else stuffing will come out of roll ..
- Adding cheese is purely optional but I highly recommend 😋😋😋😋..
- Serve hot immediately
Checkout the video recipe for Jini Dosa here..
Recipe Card Jini Dosa
Jini Dosa | Mumbai Street Style Jini Dosa | Jini Roll Dosa
- 1/2 cup Dosa Batter
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Schezwan Sauce / Pizza Sauce
- 2 tsp Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Pav Bhaji Masala
- 2 tbsp Processed Cheese/ Mozzarella cheese / Cheddar cheese, grated
- Pour a ladle full of dosa batter on hot tawa and spread gently.
- Allow Dosa to cook for few seconds.
- Add Butter, Schezwan Sauce, Tomato Sauce. Spread evenly.
- Add 2 tbsp onion, 2 tbsp cabbage and 2 tbsp capsicum.
- Further add ¼ tsp pav bhaji masala and pinch salt. Spread some more butter.
- Mix well and spread the stuffing covering the entire dosa.
- Cut the dosa into thin strips using a pizza cutter or sharp knife.
- Grate 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese / cheddar cheese uniformly.
- Simmer till the dosa turns crisp and cheese melts completely.
- Scrape the dosa strips and roll tight.b
- Serve hot jini dosa topped with more cheese .
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share your feedback with me.
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂