Dry Mini Kachori recipe | How to make perfect no-fail dry kachori | Dry Kachori recipe with tips with Video
Dry Kachori is a deep fried crispy and crunchy balls, made from flour and spicy tasty stuffing. These dry kachoris can be stored for many weeks or months..
Jamnagar, a city of Gujarat state, is very famous for Reliance Industries’s World famous Unit, situated there . But this city is also very famous for its mouth watering , super delicious Dry Kachori. Since childhood , I am a huge fan of these Kachoris. That spicy, tongue tickling stuffing will not allow you to stop at just one.
I have fried this delicious crispy Dry Kachori in IDHAYAM GROUNDNUT OIL. Using this traditional , unrefined ,natural and pure groundnut oil gives pleasure and satisfaction towards health of my family. Idhayam Mantra Groundnut Oil is a heart friendly oil too. The high smoking point of groundnut oil makes it ideal for deep frying. Click here to know more about Idhayam products.
Checkout some more delicious easy Snack Recipes which I have already posted on blog ..
Checkout the Quick Video recipe here…
Recipe Card for Dry Kachori
Super tasty, crispy stuffed with exotic spices , these dry kachoris are perfect snack option for anytime of meal. Serve with a hot cup of Tea. Stays fresh for months.
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 3 tbsp Clarified Butter / Ghee
- Water, as needed
For spices to be grounded
- 2 tbsp Dry Coriander Seeds
- 2 tbsp Fennel Seeds
- 1/2 cup Gathiya
- Salt, as per taste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Dry Mango Powder / Aamchur powder
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Some chopped Cashews and Raisins
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
For Dough ::
- In a mixing bowl , add all purpose flour, salt and Ghee. Rub well .
- Add water little by little and knead a semi-tight smooth dough.
- Cover and rest the dough for 20 to 25 minutes.
For Stuffing ::
- In a pan, roast dry coriander and fennel seeds . Roast till aromatic. Switch off the flame and allow it to cool a bit. Later grind into coarse powder.
- In mixer jar , crush the gathiya into coarse powder.
- Now , let’s mix all spices. In a mixing bowl take crushed gathiya, grounded spices, salt,red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, sesame seeds, garam masala, powdered sugar, dry mango powder, black pepper powder, chopped dry fruits and Oil .
- Mix well . Add water little by little and make small sized balls. Keep aside .
- After around 20 minutes, knead the dough again for couple of seconds. Make equal parts out of it.
Making of Kachoris::
- Roll the small medium thick disc out of it.
- Grease the edges with little water. Bring the edges together to seal. Remove the extra dough from top.
- Seal the edges properly, else it may open while frying.
- Prepare all the Kachoris same way.
- Heat Idhayam Groundnut Oil in a pan. Once oil is medium hot, turn the flame slow.
- Add kachoris to oil . Fry on slow flame till crispy. For perfect crispy and flaky kachori, fry on low flame only.
- Stir occasionally for even frying. Take out and keep on oil absorbent towel .
- Store in air tight container once cooled completely…
- Always make stuffing spicy, sweet and tangy . So add spices accordingly .
- Fry kachoris on slow flame for perfect crispy flaky outer layer.
- Store Kachoris in an air tight container for couple of weeks.
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share your feedback with me.
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.
Stay connected with me on following social medias….Follow blog , YouTube Channel , FaceBook Page , Instagram, Pinterest , Twitter ..
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂