How to make Makhana Ladoo | Healthy Sugar Free Makhana Dry Fruit Ladoo
Makhana ladoo is a quick and healthy ladoo made with Phool Makhana,Nuts and Jaggery.
Makhana is also known as fox nuts, lotus seeds Or Phool makhana. It is high in protein, calcium, carbohydrates, phosphorous, iron, thiamine, zinc, potassium, and magnesium but low in sodium, cholesterol. It is consumed because of its nutritional benefits.
Makhana is very useful in Diabetes, Blood pressure, bone development and many more…
Makhana is used to make amazing savoury or sweet dishes. Roasted Makhanas are very tasty, light , crunchy and super healthy snack option.
Now lets checkout the detailed Video recipe here..
Now, let’s see the detailed recipe..
Make these Sugar- Free, very healthy, power packed, very delicious Makhana Dry fruits Ladoo in less than 15 minutes
- Roast each ingredients on slow flame for even cooking.
- Roasted peanuts can be also be added.
- Dry Ginger Powder can be added too .
- 50 gm / 2.5 cups Makhana
- 1/2 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 cup Jaggery, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Edible Gum /Gond
- 4 tbsp Ghee / Clarified Butter
- 1/2 cup Wam Milk
- 3 tbsp Cashew Nuts, chopped
- 3 tbsp Almonds, chopped
- 3 tbsp Raisins
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- In a pan heat 1 tbsp Ghee. Roast Makhana on Slow flame. Stir continuously for even cooking.
- Slowly , Makhana will turn crispy. Keep aside .
- Once its little cooled down, transfer to mixer jar and crush coarsely. If you dont like crunch, make fine powder.
- In same pan, dry roast dessiccated coconut. Continuosly Stir to avoid burning.
- When Coconut is crispy and little dark in colour, keep aside .
- Heat 3tbsp Ghee in pan. Add Gond. Keep stirring and roast on slow flame till its puff-up.
- Now, add dry fruits and roast them too.
- Roast on slow flame till crispy .
- Add roasted coconut and dry fruits with crushed Makhana.
- Heat 1/2 tsp Ghee in Pan. Add chopped Jaggery. Stir continuosly and melt Jaggery . Don’t over cook Jaggery.
- Once melted fully, add with Makhana and dry fruits. Also add cardamom powder.
- Mix well with spatula. It will be very hot by this time, so be careful.
- Once mixture is little warm, mix with hand. Add Milk, slowly gradually.
- Make medium sized Ladoos . With this measurement, around 12 to 15 ladoos can be made.
- Store in a jar for 10 to 15 days.
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.
Happy Cooking 😊😊