Butter murukku recipe | Butter Chakli recipe |
Murukku is a crunchy , savoury deep fried Indian snack prepared especially during festival like Diwali or Ganesh Chaturthi.
The main ingredient for murukku is rice flour which is typically combined with besan or urad dal flour. To make it more soft and tasty, butter is added while mixing..
Checkout the Video Recipe here..
Easy Butter Murukku Recipe | Benne Chakli | Butter Chakli
- Always add Aasafoetida/hing in the dough to make it more digestable.
- Cover the dough during preparTion else it may turn dry , so chakli will he hard.
- 2 cups Rice Flour
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Besan
- 2 tbsp Roasted Gram Dal powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida / Hing
- Oil to fry
- Seive rice flour.
- Add Besan, roasted gram dal powder, salt, cumin seeds, sesame seeds, Hing, butter.
- Rub well.
- Add water and knead soft dough.
- Grease kitchen press with oil. Fill the dough till 2/3 in kitchen press.
- Heat Oil to fry. Press kitchen press directly in hot oil .
- Break it into 3-4 inch pieces.
- Fry on medium flame.
- flip chaklis and fry untill crispy from all the sides.
- drain them to the paper towel.
- Finally, serve chakli with tea or Coffee.
- Store in an air tight container for long shelf life..
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂