Chai Masala Powder| Home made Masala Tea Powder Recipe | Masala Tea Powder | Chai Ka Masala |
Homemade Chai Masala or Tea Masala is an aromatic and spicy blend of whole spices which makes Indian tea flavorful and more enjoyable. Add this masala to your tea to make the perfect fragrant tea.
Similar to the Garam Masala, every home has their own secret recipe to make Chai (Tea)and Chai Masala( Tea masala). All include the same ingredients – milk, sugar, tea leaves. Either enjoy Ginger Tea with lots of ginger OR Cardamom Tea with green cardamom pods OR Masala Tea, which has chai masala, a blend of whole spices added to it.
For almost every indian, the morning has to begin with a hot cup of coffee or an indian chai. particularly with indian flavoured masala chai, it is incomplete with a unique blend of spices.
To enjoy a perfect Masala Chai, you need a perfect Chai Masala Powder recipe. So here I share the detailed recipe to make the best homemade tea masala which we make at home since years..
Checkout the detailed Video Recipe here..
Homemade Masala Tea Powder
Flavourful, Spicy Homemade Masala Tea Powder | Easy Chai Ka Masala
- Adjust the quantity of ingredients as per likings.
- 1 tbsp Sauff and some Holy Basil seeds (Tulsi ke beej) can be used too. Roast and little then grind.
- Make in small batches to enjoy fresh fregrant and best taste of Masala …
- 100 gm Dried Ginger OR 2/3 cup of Dried Ginger Powder
- 4 tbsp Cardamom
- 2 to 3 tbsp Black Pepper
- 2 to 3 tbsp Cloves
- 3 to 4 pieces of Cinnamon Sticks,broken into pieces
- 4 pc of Black Cardamom
- Cut dried Ginger into small pieces. If using powder, skip the step and mix that after grinding all other ingredients into powder.
- Roast all the ingredients on slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- once cooled a bit, grind into little coarse powder.
- store into air tight container. Store in refregerator for long shelf life. To make 2 cup Masala Tea…
- Boil 1 cup water in a pan. Add 2 tsp Tea leaves and 3 tsp of Sugar (or as per taste). Allow it to boil for a while.
- Add 1/2 tsp Masala Tea Powder and 1.5 cup Milk.
- Allow it to boil for couple of minutes.
- Strain and Serve Hot
- Spicy and Flavourful Masala Tea is ready ..
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.
Stay connected with me on following social medias…. Follow blog , YouTube Channel , FaceBook Page , Instagram, Pinterest , Twitter ..
Happy Cooking 😊😊
2 thoughts on “Masala Tea Powder”
I’m intrigued. ☕️🍂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks a lot dear
LikeLiked by 1 person