How to make Instant Lasode Pickle | Glue Berry Instant Pickle recipe
Very easy, Instant and Mouthwatering Glu Berry Pickle can be ready within 20 minutes. This pickle can be stored for months , store in refrigerator for longer shelf life.
For this recipe, I have used Homemade Pickle Masala. Checkout the recipe and do try. Though you can use store bought Masala too . For me store bought Pickle Masala is too spicy and cause acidity . So I generally Prefer the Home Made …
For the detailed recipe Checkout the video here..
Instant Gunda Pickle
Instant, Easy , Mouth watering Gunda pickle which can be ready within 20 minutes and with just 3 ingredients...
- Use fresh Glu Berry / Lasode / Gunda
- Oil can be any Groundnut or Sesame Or Mustard Oil.
- Use good quantity of Oil as it works as preservative..
- store in refrigerator for long shelf life .
- 700 gm Gunda/ Lasode/ Glu Berry
- 1.5 cup Oil
- 1/2 tsp Asafoetida /Hing
- 1.5 cup Pickle Masala (or as much needed)
- Wash and pet dry Fresh Gunda. Make sure there is no impurity on it.
- Take out the crown and make a cut. No need to make halves as we have to stuff it.
- Gunda / Lasode is very sticky from inside . Use a blunt knife and some salt to handle tge stickyness while removing seed from inside.
- Keep all gunda aside. In a bowl take pickle masala. Here , I have used Homemade Pickle Masala. One can use store bought too.
- Stuff each Gunda with pickle masala. Stuff tightly. Keep aside.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Once hot enough,add Asafoetida/Hing in it.
- Immediately add stuffed Gunda in oil. Stir gently for few seconds.
- Cover the pan with a plate. Keep some water on that plate. On SLOW FLAME cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir once or twice inbetween for even cooking.
- Gunda / Lasode will be soft once cooked. At that point switch off the flame and add some more pickle masala.
- Mix well. Mixture will be very hot.
- Keep aside for around 1 hour . By this time most of the oil be absorbed by Pickle Masala which we added later.
- Once cooled completely , store in an air tight jar . Store in refrigerator for longer shelf life .
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.