Easy Maggi Pakoda Recipe | Maggi Ke Pakode | Maggi Pakora Recipe with written details and video recipe
Maggi Pakoda / Pakora is very easy, tasty and unique fusion street food .. Its mainly need cooked Maggi , Veggies and Oil to fry..
Maggi Pakoda is an innovative snack variety with all time favourite Maggi noodles and lots of veggies .. It tastes so amazing when served hot with tomato ketchup and spicy coriander chutney.
I have used IDHAYAM MANTRA GROUNDNUT OIL to fry Maggi Pakoda . Using this traditional ,natural and pure groundnut oil gives pleasure and satisfaction towards health of my family. Idhayam Mantra Groundnut Oil is a heart friendly oil too. The high smoking point of groundnut oil makes it ideal for deep frying too.
Checkout the video recipe for Maggi Pakoda here. ..
Easy Maggi Pakoda Recipe | Maggi Pakora Recipe
- Don’t add too much of water while cooking noodles. We just need half cooked noodles.
- Addition of Besan and rice flour is just for binding and making pakoda crispy. Dont end up by adding lots of flour else the taste and texture of pakoda will be changed.
- At the time of mixing noodles with veggies and flours, Dont over mix , Noodles may break and turn mushy
- Dont make big sized balls to fry, as it may remain uncooked from inside.
- Fry on medium flame till crispy.
- 1 Pack Maggi
- 1 pack Maggi Tastemaker
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Carrot, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cabbage, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Chilli Ginger Paste
- 3 tbsp Coriander, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup Gram Flour / Besan
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- Oil ,to fry
- In a pan heat water and stir in 1 pack maggi tastemaker.
- Once the water comes to a boil break 1 pack maggi.
- Stir and cook until maggi softens and water evaporates. Dont overcook. Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl take finely chopped Cabbage, Capsicum, Carrots, Onion, Fresh Coriander, Chilli Ginger Paste.
- Also add Salt, Chaat Masala and Red Chilli Powder.
- Sqeeze and mix well.further add Gram flour and rice flour. Mix well..
- now add in prepared maggi. Mix gently without breaking them..
- pinch a small sized ball with greased hands. Make all the balls and keep aside.
- Heat Oil to fry ..
- Drop prepared balls batchwise in hot Oil. Dont overcrowd. – – stir occasionally, frying on medium flame until the pakoda turns golden and crisp.
- Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup and Coriander Chutney
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.