Chocolate Sandwich is Crispy , Delicious and easy to make Snack or Dessert recipe which can be prepared in no time .
Chocolate Sandwich is a perfect way to indulge in lots of Chocolate. Kids will love it and I am sure even grown-ups can’t say NO to these chocolate sandwiches if they are chocolate lovers. It’s an easy, yummy treat for chocolate lovers…
Don’t forget to watch the recipe video of CHOCOLATE SANDWICH as my little one is sharing her recipe this time , show some love to her 😍😍😍
Recipe Card for Chocolate Sandwich
Easy, delicious, Cheesy Chocolate Sandwich is an amazing treat for chocolate lovers. Serve it as a snack or dessert. ..
- A small piece of Dark Chocolate Bar or 3 tbsp of Chocolate Chips
- 4 Bread Slices
- Salted Butter, to apply on bread slices
- 1 cube Cheese
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Sauce, for garnishing
- Some Sugar Balls for garnishing
- First , we have to chop the chocolate bar. Here, I have used Dark Chocolate Bar. Cut into small pieces with a sharp and strong knife. One can grate this chocolate or even Chocolate Shave or Chocolate Chips can be used too.
- Apply a little amount of butter on 2 slices.
- Spread chopped chocolate evenly on those 2 slices.
- Now , grate some cheese over the chocolate ..
- Cover with other bread slices.
- Apply little butter on those slices too.
- Grill for 3 to 4 minutes or till crispy and brown from both sides.
- One can toast these sandwiches too.
- Cut into 2 pieces ..
- Garnish with some chocolate sauce and sugar balls.
- Serve hot as snack or dessert.
- One can use chopped dry fruits too as stuffing along with chocolate.
- Dark chocolate / Chocolate Shave / Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Sauce can be used.
- Adding Cheese to chocolate Sandwich is purely optional, but it gives beautiful balance to sweet taste.
- Any variety of bread can be used. White Bread / Brown Bread / Multigrain Bread / Sandwich Bread etc.
- Sandwiches can be grill or toast ..
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share your feedback with me.
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂