This restaurant style Palak Paneer is very delicious and popular vegetable. Soft Paneer on bed of Smooth, fingure licking , tasty Spinach Puree. Check out MY STYLE of PALAK PANEER to enjoy this excellent winter.
Palak Paneer is very popular and My favourite vegetable in winter season.. I dont think this vegetable needs any more introduction.
- I dont blanch Spinach in water, if one wish one can do.
- I have fried Paneer in Ghee till it turned Golden brown, one can avoid it too.
- I used Fresh Home made Paneer .
- 1 cup Paneer cubes
- 6 cups washed and chopped spinach leaves
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 3-4 Green Chilies, chopped
- 1/4 tsp black salt (sanchal)
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp butter
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp Ghee for Spinach
- Dry Mango Powder as per taste (Amchur Powder)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cream
Heat ½ tsp of Ghee in a heavy bottom kadai when hot add pinch of hing and chopped spinach and green chilies. Add a pinch of cooking soda. cook the spinach leaves in it till tender. Take care not to loose color of the leaves.
Remove from flame Blend to a smooth puree.
Heat the oil and butter in a pan and add the Onion,ginger, garlic and tomatoes to it.
Saute for sometime till the mixture leaves oil and then add the spinach puree, black salt and salt. Stir for about 1 minute.
Don’t add lemon it will spoil the lavish color.
Add the Golden Fried paneer cubes. Boil for more 2-3 mins.
Add Fresh Cream , Mix well and switch off the gas. Serve hot.
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share your feedback with me..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below..
Stay connected with me on following social medias….
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂