This restaurant style Palak Paneer is very delicious and popular vegetable. Soft Paneer on bed of Smooth, fingure licking , tasty Spinach Puree. Check out MY STYLE of PALAK PANEER to enjoy this excellent winter.
Palak Paneer is very popular and My favourite vegetable in winter season.. I dont think this vegetable needs any more introduction.
- I dont blanch Spinach in water, if one wish one can do.
- I have fried Paneer in Ghee till it turned Golden brown, one can avoid it too.
- I used Fresh Home made Paneer .
- 1 cup Paneer cubes
- 6 cups washed and chopped spinach leaves
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 3-4 Green Chilies, chopped
- 1/4 tsp black salt (sanchal)
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp butter
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp Ghee for Spinach
- Dry Mango Powder as per taste (Amchur Powder)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cream
- Heat ½ tsp of Ghee in a heavy bottom kadai when hot add pinch of hing and chopped spinach and green chilies. Add a pinch of cooking soda. cook the spinach leaves in it till tender. Take care not to loose color of the leaves.
- Remove from flame Blend to a smooth puree.
- Heat the oil and butter in a pan and add the Onion,ginger, garlic and tomatoes to it.
- Saute for sometime till the mixture leaves oil and then add the spinach puree, black salt and salt. Stir for about 1 minute.
- Don’t add lemon it will spoil the lavish color.
- Add the Golden Fried paneer cubes. Boil for more 2-3 mins.
- Add Fresh Cream , Mix well and Off the gas.
- Serve hot.
Hope you all will Enjoy this Delicious Vegetable..
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂