A Delicious, crunchy, Spicy Onion Pakoda can never be out of fashion. To Enjoy the Climate or to impress guests these Easy Pakoda can never go wrong. Can be ready in minutes yet the most delicious snack.
This Delicious Snack dont need any more introduction. Me sure all love this Pakoda. Can be serve as starter or snack. One can shallow fry or deep fry as per convenient.
Here , sharing few tips on how to make perfect Onion Pakoda….
- For Onion Pakoda , always thin slices of onions.
- Separating layers of sliced onions is also very important . It makes pakoda perfect crispy ..
- Always add Semolina / Corn flour / Rice Flour . It’s very helpful to keep pakoda crispy for long time ..
- Don’t add too much water in batter. Always add spoon by spoon. Water quantity depends on how much onion releases the moisture.
- Green chillies and red chilli powder quantity can be more or less depends upon your choice.
Checkout the video recipe here,
So Lets see the detailed recipe..
- 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp Chickpeas flour / Besan
- 4 big sized Red Onions
- 4 tbsp Semolina / Rava / Sooji
- 2 tsp Green Chili, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Red chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Carom seeds / Ajwain
- Oil to fry
Cut Onions into thin slices. Try to separate the layers .. Take all onions in a big vessel . Add Besan, semolina, ajwain, green chilli , red chilli powder , turmeric powder and salt ..
Mix all ingredients, add 2-3 tsp water. Make sure batter should be enough wet not watery. Just wet enough to coat onions . Watery batter wont give crunchy pakoda.
Take small small portion , spread on fingures with help of your thumb. Reason to do so is, it helps to fry thin pakodas which will crunchy enough. Thick thick pakoda may not give that perfect result.
Fry on medium high flame till golden brown in colour . Serve Immediately.
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share your feedback with me..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below..
Stay connected with me on following social medias….
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂