Tutti Futti cookies are amazing tea time snack – short crust cookies mixed with tutti futti. First time i tasted this when i was very young, those biscuits were from famous KARACHI BAKERY from Hydrabad ..yummy yummy what a taste. So the same to same taste and crunchiness , i tried for biscuits. And result is an awesome taste…Its very easy to make
• 1 cup All Purpose flour/ Maida
• 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
• 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
• ½ cup Tutti Futti / Candied Fruit
• 2 tsp Cherri
• ¼ cup Chopped Cashew
• 1 – 2 tbsp Milk
• ¼ tsp Baking Powder
• 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
• 1 tsp Pineapple Essence
• In a mixing bowl, add the softened butter and powdered sugar, Sugar and mix it until light and fluffy.
• Add both essence ,flour, Baking Powder and mix well.
• Now add the tutti futti, cherri, cashew and combine well. Sprinkle milk to form a soft and sticky dough.
• Preheat oven at 200c . Bake for 15-16 mins or till edges r slightly golden brown… Keep on checking after 13 min. It will be very soft when hot but will firm up once cool. Allow it to cool for an hour.
Its mouth melting..
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂