Sheer Khurma recipe / Easy Recipe Sheer Kurma at home
Rich and creamy Sheer Khurma is an elegant dessert often made during Eid. This vermicelli pudding is filled with lots of nuts, raisins and dates!
Sheer Khurma or Sheer Kurma is a traditional dessert that is a must-make for the festival of Eid. This vermicelli pudding is made by cooking fine vermicelli with ghee, milk, dates, and nuts. Saffron is added to it for a unique flavor.
Let’s checkout the detailed Video Recipe for Sheer Khurma here..
Rich and creamy Sheer Khurma is an elegant dessert often made during Eid. This vermicelli pudding is filled with lots of nuts, raisins and dates
- 2/3 cup Vermicelli, preferably thin
- 1 lt Milk
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 3 tbsp Dates, chopped
- 3 tbsp Almonds, chopped
- 3 tbsp Cashew nuts, chopped
- 3 tbsp Pistachio, chopped
- 3 tbsp Raisins
- Few Saffron Strands
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- First , heat a thick bottomed pan with 1 tbsp Ghee.
- Roast thin vermicelli till its dark in colour.
- Then add full cream Milk. Add saffron strands. Stir well and cook .
- Scrap the sides and add the formed malai in milk again..
- Keep the medium flame and cook till thick.
- Heat a pan with 1 tbsp Ghee. Roast chopped Dates, Almonds, Cashewnuts, Pistachio and Raisins.
- Add roasted nuts into boiling Milk and Vermicelli..
- Add 1/2 cup Sugar. Mix well cook for more 3 to 5 minutes.
- Switched off the flame and allow it to cool.
- Serve hot or Chilled. Before serving garnish with lots of dry fruits.
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.
Stay connected with me on following social medias…. Follow blog , YouTube Channel , FaceBook Page , Instagram, Pinterest , Twitter ..
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂