How to make Instant Dahi Vada | Bread Dahi Vada recipe | Instant Stuffed Bread Dahi Vada Recipe
Instant Bread Dahi Vada is a delicious snack / Indian chaat recipe , which can be ready in just 15 minutes. These cute Dahi Bhalls are Stuffed with nuts and spices.. No Soaking, No Grinding and No Frying required.. A best example of No Cooking Recipe ..
Its perfect and quick snacks to serve when unexpected guests arrive.
Bread Dahi Vada- Dahi vada is a popular snack or street food of Northern India. It is a deep fried snack made with white lentil or urad daal .You need to plan it ahead as its made with soaked and ground urad daal paste. Then deep fried and soaked again. I have already posted the non fried version here – Non Fried Dahi Vada
This Bread Dahi Vada is an Instant recipe. No soaking , No grinding and No deep frying .
Make this yummy looking, delicious street food snack with bread, curd, and your favorite dry fruits.
Just add some beaten chilled yougurt over Bread Balls and garnish with green and date chutney and Instant – easy dahi vadas are ready in minutes.
Now, let’s checkout the detailed Video Recipe for Instant Stuffed Dahi Vada…
Bread Dahi Vada
Instant Bread Dahi Vada is a delicious snack or Indian chaat recipe ready in just 15 minutes. No Soaking, No Grinding and No Frying Recipe
– Prepare Bread Dahi Vada, at time of serving only.
– without stuffing also, dahi vada can be made.
– whisk the curd properly for that creamy texture..
– 4 Bread Slices
– 1/2 cup Milk
– 2 tbsp Cashew nuts, chopped
– 2 tbsp Raisins, chopped
– 1/4 tsp Ginger Chilli Paste
– 3 tbsp Coriander, chopped
– 1 cup Fresh Curd
– 1 tbsp Sugar
– Pinch of Salt
– 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
– 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
– 2 – 3 tbsp Green Coriander Chutney
– 2 – 3 tbsp Sweet Tamarind Chutney
– 2 tbsp Barik Sev
– 2 tbsp Pomogranate Pearls
– 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
- Take Curd in a bowl. Add sugar and salt. Whisk so well. Make it smooth and creamy. Keep in refrigerator till use.
- Now, lets make stuffing. For stuffing, I have used chopped Cashew Nuts and chopped Raisins. Take them in a bowl. Add some Coriander to it.
- Add Ginger chilli paste to it. Mix well and stuffing is ready.
- Take 4 Sandwich Bread Slices. Trim the edges .. Use this edges to make bread crumbs.
- In a wide plate or bowl, take 1/2 cup Milk. Dip bread slices in it. Dip for just few seconds.
- Take the soaked bread slice in hand and squeeze out the excess milk gently.
- In center, place 1 tsp stuffing. Fold all sides towards center and make a ball.
- cover all the sides gently.
- same way make all tge balls from braad slices.
- Keep all bread balls in a deep plate.
- Pour chilled whisked curd generously.
- Sprinkle some Roasted Cumin Powder, Red Chilli Powder, green chutney, sweet chutney.
- Also add some Barik Sev / Boondi. Add some pomogranate pearls.
- At last , sprinkle some Chaat Masala for that tangy and chatpata taste.
- Serve immediately…
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.
Stay connected with me on following social medias…. Follow blog , YouTube Channel , FaceBook Page , Instagram, Pinterest , Twitter …
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂