These Peri Peri fries are fabulous. Crispy fries, sprinkled with an easy-to-make at-home peri peri seasoning. They are lightly spiced, slightly sweet, and a little salty, all in all, the perfect fry! Seved with creamy, easy and super tasty Classic Cheese Dip..
Spicy and crispy Peri Peri Fries have become an all-new favourite among kids. The only difference between regular French fries and peri peri fries is the extra spicy masala. With this recipe, make peri peri masala at home and give your regular fries a delicious twist.
We all love fries! Every time we go to a cafe, we always order some regular or peri peri fries which tastes amazing with Cheese Dip..
With this homemade Peri Peri Seasoning, you can have the wonderful flavors of Peri Peri at home. The seasoning blend is made up of a few easily available spices. you may well have them all in your pantry already! This mixture will keep in the pantry or store cupboard for at least 6 months. So you can make a big batch up and use it throughout the coming months!
Lets checkout the detailed Video recipe here..
Peri Peri French Fries with Classic Cheese Dip
Perfectly Crispy French fries seasoned with Homemade Peri Peri Masala and served with super delicious Cheese Dip
- To make fries, always choose big and firm potatoes.
- Peri Peri Masala can be stored in an air tight container for weeks. Fresh tastes always best.
- Half fried fries can be stored in freezer for months.
- As we are serving Peri Peri Fries with Cheese Dip, we have not added extra spices to dip. If serving with any other chips, add some seasoning as per taste.
- 4 to 5 big sized Potatoes
- Some Chilled Water + ice cubes
- Oil to Fry For Peri Peri Masala
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Black Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder For Cheese Dip
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1 tsp Maida /All purpose flour
- 1 cup Chilled Milk
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1/2 cup Precessed Cheese
- First peel and cut potatoes length wise.
- Soak the chips in chilled water for atleast 30 to 40 minutes. To make Peri Peri Masala,
- in a bowl , mix all the ingredients listed above. Peri Peri Masala is ready.. To Make Cheese Dip,
- heat 1 tsp butter in a pan, add all purpose flour and cook till raw smell goes off.
- now add chilled milk little by little. Stir continuously to avoid lumps.
- cook till smooth and thick. Now add mixed herbs and cheese .
- mix till cheese melts completely.
- switch off the flame and keep stirring for sometime to avoid cream layer on top…
- Cheese dip is ready. To make french fries
- by time, chips are well soaked. Dry on cloth for few minutes.
- Fry in Medium hot oil till half fry.
- Dont fry till very crispy. Take out and keep aside till cooled.
- These half fried fries can be stored in freezer for many weeks…
- for refry, fry on hot oil on high flame till crispy. This double fry method will give perfect cafe style crispy yet soft french fries..
- Take out and sprinkle peri peri masala as per taste.
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.
Stay connected with me on following social medias…. Follow blog , YouTube Channel , FaceBook Page , Instagram, Pinterest , Twitter ..
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂