Paneer Pakoda Recipe | How to make Crispy yet soft Paneer Pakoda at home | Quick Sandwich Paneer Pakoda recipe with written and video recipe..
A simple yet the most popular Pakoda recipe made with cottage cheese, stuffed with exotic chutney , coated with spiced gram flour.
Panner Pakoda can be an ideal party starter or evening snack served with green coriander chutney and / or Tomato Sauce.
I have used IDHAYAM MANTRA GROUNDNUT OIL to fry Paneer Pakoda
Checkout the Detailed Video recipe here….
Recipe Card for Paneer Pakoda
- 250 gm Indian Cottage Cheese, Paneer
- Some Chaat Masala to sprinkle on Pakoda
- Oil to fry
- 1.5 cup Fresh Coriander leaves
- 3 to 4 green Chillies
- 3 tbsp Sev
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 to 3 Ice Cubes
- 1 cup Gram Flour/ Besan
- 1/2 tsp Carom Seeds / Ajwain
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves , finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder/ Haldi
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder /Mirchi powder
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida / Hing
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Chilli) Paste
- Water , as required
- First let’s prepare batter. In a bowl , take gram flour/ besan. Add salt, chopped coriander, ginger chilli paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ajwain.
- Mix everything. Add water little by little and make thick yet flowing consistency . Make sure batter is lumpfree and smooth.
- Cover and keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes . Resting time will help to make batter smooth.
- To make chutney, just combine all the ingredients mentioned above in mixer jar.
- Don’t add too much water while grinding chutney .
- Grind into smooth and thick chutney.
- Cut paneer into small square pieces.
- Apply prepared chutney on paneer and cover with another paneer piece . Like that make all paneer sandwich.
- NOW, It’s time to make yummy Pakodas.
- Heat Oil in a kadai. Once oil is hot enough slow down the flame .
- Dip paneer sandwich into prepared batter. And put into hot oil.
- Fry on medium to high flame . Keep changing the sides and fry till crispy .
- Take out from oil and keep on oil absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on hot pakodas.
- Serve hot with Coriander Chutney and Tomato Sauce.
- Use soft , fresh Paneer.
- For batter, keep spices on higher side else it may taste blant.
- Adding Baking Powder is purely optional , but it will give fluffy outer layer.
- For variation, just use a thin slice of paneer coat in besan and fry.
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share youredback with me.
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.
Stay connected with me on following social medias….
Follow blog , YouTube Channel , FaceBook Page , Instagram, Pinterest , Twitter ..
Happy Cooking 🙂