Masala Khichiya Papad recipe | Instant Masala Khichiya Chhaat recipe| Mumbai Street Style Masala Khichiya Papad recipe with Written details and Video
Tongue tickling , crunchy MASALA KHICHIYA PAPAD is a scrumptious snack . Made with crushed Papad, veggies and exotic chutneys .
To make this very tasty Masala Khichiya, it takes hardly few minutes. Keep all ingredients ready. But assemble only at time of serving else papad will be soggy.
Checkout the Video recipe here..
Recipe Card for Masala Khichiya Papad
Masala Khichiya Papad
Crispy, crunchy, quick snack recipe which is so easy to make and can be prepared within 8 to 10 minutes.
- 2 Khichiya Papad
- 2 tsp Ghee
- 1/6 tsp Red chilli Powder
- 3 tbsp chopped Onions
- 3 tbsp chopped Cucumber
- 3 tbsp chopped Tomatoes
- 2 generous pinch of Chaat Masala
- 2 tsp Salted Boom di
- 4 tbsp Nylon Sev
- 4 tbsp chopped Coriander
- Some lemon juice (optional)
- Roast Khichiya Papad on slow to medium flame both the sides . Roast always on low to medium flame else it will be row from inside.
- Apply a tsp of Ghee on it. Sprinkle some red chilli powder .
- After few seconds , when Khichiya Papad is not too hot, break into pieces with palm.
- Sprinkle some chopped onions, cucumber, tomatoes over it.
- Sprinkle chaat masala .
- Top with Spicy Coriander Chutney and sweet Tamarind Chutney .
- Sprinkle Salted Boondi and Nylon sev.
- Garnish with lot of chopped coriander .
- Serve immediately else khichiya will be soggy.
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share your feedback with me.
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.
Stay connected with me on following social medias….
Follow blog , YouTube Channel , FaceBook Page , Instagram, Pinterest , Twitter ..
Happy Cooking 🙂