Don’t forget to checkout the NOTES , mentioned in Recipe Card below..
I have made this very tasty Mirchi Ke Tipore with IDHAYAM HARDIL KACHI GHANI MUSTARD OIL. The high smoking point of mustard oil makes it ideal for deep frying too.
Click here to know more about Idhayam products..
Checkout the video recipe for Mirchi Ke Tipore ..
Recipe Card for Mirchi ke Tipore
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Mirchi ke Tipore
Spicy, Tasty, Quick Rajasthani Instant Green Chilli Pickle. Can be ready within just 15 minutes . This Mirchi Tipore can be stored for 5 to 7 days in refrigerator.
- 23 – 25 Green Chillies
- 5 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 tbsp Dry Coriander Seeds
- 1 tbsp Fennel Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida
- 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder
- 2/3 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/6 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Wash and pet dry Green Chillies.
- Trim the stem and cut into little thick roundels.
- If you find your chillies are very hot, soak the chillies in salted water for 15 to 20 minutes . Later take chillies out from water and pet dry.
- Coarsely ground dry coriander seeds and fennel seeds .
- In a pan, heat IDHAYAM HARDIL MUSTARD OIL.
- Add Mustard Seeds , cumin seeds and freshly grounded coriander and fennel seeds.
- Saute till everything crackles well.
- Add asafoetida and turmeric powder. Then add chopped green chillies. Sprinkle some salt too.
- Mix everything well. Cover a land cook for 2 minutes or till chillies turn little soft.
- Now add , coriander powder, dry mango powder and chilli powder .
- Mix well. Switch off the flame. Allow it to cool .
- Store in an clean container in refrigerator for 5 to 7 days.
- Serve with meal as a pickle or side dish 😍😍😍 ..
- Use little more Oil if wanna store for long time.
- Always use big sized chillies , which are less spicy .
- If you find chillies too hot , soak them into salted water for 15 to 20 minutes . Later , pet dry them and use .
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share your feedback with me.
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.
Stay connected with me on following social medias…. Follow blog , YouTube Channel , FaceBook Page , Instagram, Pinterest , Twitter ..
Happy Cooking 🙂