Melon Berry Mojito recipe |Water melon & Strawberry Mojito Recipe| Non Alcoholic Mojito Recipe with written details and video recipe
Melon Berry Mojito is Non Alcoholic, very refreshing cooler and ideal to have on a hot summer day. Easy to make, quick, tasty and need very minimum ingredients – do u really need any other reasons to make it ??😄😄
Mojitos are definitely delicious drink that is hard to resist. For this variety of Mojito, sweetness from fruits are quite enough . If you like your mojito extra sweet, just add some more sugar .
Checkout the video recipe for MELON BERRY MOJITO …
Recipe Card for Melon Berry Mojito
Melon Berry Mojito
Non Alcoholic, Refreshing, Cool, Tasty variety of Mojito made from Watermelon and strawberry. It's incredibly easy and simple to make.
- 2 cups, watermelon pieces
- 2/3 cup Strawberry pieces
- 1.5tsp Sugar
- Little Salt/ Chaat Masala
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- Aerated drink
- Few Fresh Mint Leaves
- Lots of Ice cubes
- In a mixer har, grind watermelon pieces and strawberry pieces.
- Don’t worry about seeds from watermelon , as anyhow we will strain this mixture.
- With a soup strainer , strain the juice.
- Add sugar, salt and lemon juice. One can use powdered sugar too as it takes less time to dissolved.
- Muddle 10 to 12 fresh Mint Leaves . Smash is well , this way the natural flavour of mint will be released …
- Choose sweet, ripe watermelon and Strawberry . If fruits are very sour , we will end up adding lots of more sugar .
- Watermelon , Strawberry, Aerated Drink / Water should be chilled before you start making this mojito.
- Add lots of ice..
- Finely chopped or slightly mashed watermelon pieces can be added too in this mojito.
- For a tasty punch , one can add pinch of salt too.
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share your feedback with me.
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.
Stay connected with me on following social medias…. Follow blog , YouTube Channel , FaceBook Page , Instagram, Pinterest , Twitter ..
Happy Cooking 🙂