Sharing here the recipe for one of the most easy, moist and tasty Eggless Wheat Chocolate Cake . Generally such softness comes from Eggs and Maida , but I am sharing here Eggless and No Maida recipe with same softness . It’s an ideal dessert that can be served for any celebration . One can use this as base for many frosted cakes or also as a Tea Cake (as I have served ) Yesterday , we have celebrated our 14th Wedding Anniversary. We are so overwhelmed with such love and wishes we received from all the Friends and Family .
On that occasion, I wanted to bake a quick and easy bake as I was occupied with other commitments. This is my most favourite version of chocolate cake and making this cake since years and each time I got the same perfect result. Just Mix, Bake and Enjoy it’s that much simple . But dont know , how I have missed to post on blog 🙈🙈🙈🙈.
So this time , I have decided to share my No Maida , No Butter, No Condensed Milk very easy and super delicious Wheat Chocolate Cake.
Checkout the Video recipe here…
Recipe Card for Eggless Wheat Chocolate Cake
Eggless Wheat Chocolate Cake
Eggless, Moist, Delicious Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake with No Butter, No Maida and No Condensed Milk. Perfect for any occasion. Also can be used as a base for frosted cakes.
- 3/4 cup Curd
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1.25 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 cup Chilled Milk
- Preheat oven on 240C for 20 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl , add curd, vanilla essence and sugar . Whisk so well till sugar melts.
- Add Oil to the mixture. Mix well.
- Now in same bowl sieve wheat flour, cocoa powder, coffee powder, salt, baking powder, baking soda.
- Mix every thing well. Slowly add milk till reached desired consistency.
- I have used 1/4 cup Milk, and it was very perfect for me. Still it depends on wheat flour . If needed add more 1 to 2 tsp more .
- Grease loaf tin with oil. Dust well with 1 tsp flour.
- Transfer the batter in greased tin. Tap for 1 or 2 times to release the air bubble of any.
- Garnish with finely chopped dry fruits. One can add some chocolate chips too.
- Bake for 30 to 40 mins on 180C . For me it took exactly 35 minutes . Time can be vary , don’t forget to check with a toothpick or bamboo stick .
- If it comes out clean, it means cake is ready. And if not , bake for more 2 to 3 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool a bit in caketin itself . Then carefully de mould it.
- Allow it cool completely before slicing.
- Then, with a sharp knife cut into pieces.
- Enjoy as a snack, dessert or munch 😍😍😍
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share your feedback with me.
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.
Stay connected with me on following social medias….Follow blog , YouTube Channel , FaceBook Page , Instagram, Pinterest , Twitter ..
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂