Easy and Quick No Bean Minestrone Soup recipe with detailed Video and written recipe with step by step pictures
Easy and quick Minestrone soup , which is made from lots of Vegetables and Pasta. In this recipe , I have not added any Beans. One can use as per choice.
Minestrone soup is a hearty Italian Vegetable Soup which is often prepared with Vegetables , pasta /rice .. One can use easily available vegetables.. Minestrone was traditionally made to use up leftover vegetables , so always feel free to use any seasonal vegetables you have . I have used Potatoes , Carrots , French Beans , Onions , Basil leaves and it was absolutely delicious .
I have used vegetable stock. One can use Whey (greenish water separated while making Paneer), or Chicken Stock . Vegetable Stock can be readily available in market, and if not then use the water which you have used to boil the vegetables.
CHOICE OF VEGETABLES
One can use vegetables of own choice. I took potatoes , beans , carrots and yellow corn. You can also add some chopped cauliflower or some baby spinach . Boiled kidney beans also can be added.
Checkout the quick video recipe for Minestrone soup..
Easy Minestrone Soup / Vegetable Pasta Soup
Quick, Easy and Delicious Minestrone Soup
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Capsicum , chopped
- 2 tbsp Onions , chopped
- 1/4 cup Zucchini , chopped
- 3 to 4 Basil leaves
- 3 medium sized Tomatoes , finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1.5 cup Chopped Vegetables (Potatoes , French Beans , Carrots , Sweet corn )
- 1 cup Pasta , boiled
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- Cornflour Mixture (1 tbsp Cornflour +3 tbsp water )
- Heat oil in a pan. Add Garlic , Onions. Cook for few minutes. Saute bell peppers , Zucchini and chopped basil. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes . One can add some tomato puree too. Sprinkle some salt . Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Later, add tomato sauce and mix well.
- Add vegetable stock and allow it to boil.
- Once it starts boiling, add par-boiled vegetables, boiled Pasta and salt. Vegetables can be any of own choice. One can add boiled kidney beans too.
- Dilute cornflour with water. Add this mixture in soup and allow it to boil .
- Add some oregano by crushing little between palms. Give a stir.
- Soup is ready to serve ..
- Serve hot soup with favourite bread or toast.
Let’s check the easy and quick recipe to make delicious Minestrone Soup with step by step pictures ..
Heat oil in a pan. Add Garlic , Onions. Cook for few minutes. Saute bell peppers , Zucchini and chopped basil leaves too . Cook for 2 to 3 minutes .
Add Tomatoes. I have chopped in chopper . One can add some tomato puree too. Sprinkle some salt . Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
Later add Tomato sauce and mix well. For more spicy taste , one can add Tomato Chilli Sauce too.
Now , add vegetable stock and allow it to boil. Add par-boiled vegetables, boiled Pasta and salt. Boiled kidney beans also can be added.
Dilute cornflour with water. Add this mixture in soup and allow it to boil .
Add some oregano by crushing little between palms. Give a stir. Vegetable Pasta soup is ready.
One can garnish with some basil leaves and crushed black pepper or Chilli Flakes..
Serve hot with favourite bread or toast.
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share your feedback with me..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below..
Stay connected with me on following social medias….
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂