SPICY SAMBHAR ALOO |QUICK SPICY POTATO VEGETABLE WITH SAMBHAR FLAVOUR | HOW TO MAKE SPICY POTATO VEGETABLE | SPICY ALOO SABJI
Who don’t like yummy potato vegetable ??? I have observed potato is universal favourite vegetable 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..
Today we will see one of the most easiest recipe which has minimum of ingredients and very quick also.. It tastes much better than routine , normal potato vegetable..
It is a perfect recipe for bachelors to make the one of the most delicious and flavourful vegetable. When you want to make something in a jiffy it’s a perfect choice .. As far as kids are concerned, they will love it for sure.
In southern states of India , people also make brinjal vegetable with sambhar masala . And take my words that also tastes amazing.. Try these both variations , you will love it.
SOME NOTES …
- Always choose big and firm potatoes..
- Spiciness can be reduces and increased as per choice.
- You can add some chopped tomatoes too in this vegetable..
- I have used Homemade Sambhar masala , one can use even store bought .
- Those who dont eat Potatoes , can make the same vegetable with Raw Banana too.. Make it little crispy it also tastes awesome ..
- Variation can be endless , here I have showed the easiest method.
Checkout the Video recipe for this quick and tasty vegetable here…
- 5 to 6 Medium Sized Potatoes
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Asafoetida / Hing
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Sambhar Masala / Sambhar Powder
- 1 tsp lemon Juice
- Some chopped coriander
First of all , peel all the potatoes.. After peeling keep all the potatoes in water , potatoes won’t turn dark .. Now cut them slice wise . One can also cut small or big square pieces but this style attracts my little one a lot…
In a non stick pan heat oil.. when oil is hot enough add mustard seeds and asafoetida.
Now and sliced potatoes. Add some salt and turmeric powder mix it well. Cover the pan and allow the potatoes to cook completely ,in between time stir gently..
Don’t over mix, potatoes can get mashed.
Once potatoes cooked completely add Sambhar Masala, Red chilli powder and cumin coriander powder. Mix well.
Add some lemon juice. Mix . Garnish with chopped coriander. Serve hot with Roti or Paratha..
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share your feedback with me..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below..
Stay connected with me on following social medias….
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂