This No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake is decadent, rich and smooth with a crispy Oreo crust, full of nutella flavor and completely addictive.
There are so many variation in making of Cheesecake.. Generally there are two layers. Upper layer made from Cream Cheese and your favorite flavor added.
For bottom layer it often consists of a crust or base made from crushed cookies (or digestive biscuits), graham crackers, pastry, or sponge cake
For Garnishing i used Whipping cream and Chocolate Shave.. One can use Chocolate ganache, Ferrero Rocher chocolate , Oreo Biscuits , Nuts , or anything as per your choice..
Cream cheese can be available easliy in market. Before purchasing make sure its fresh (Not near it its expiry date )Fresh Cream Cheese will give best Taste 🙂
Making Cheesecake was in my To-Do list since so long, but most of my family members are not fond of Cream Cheese so was just postponing. Readymade Cream Cheese was not solution for me, i found them too salty.. And i dont like Such salty flavor in my dessert. So i tried making them at home . I read so many blogs and articles but i found this recipe as a perfect one for me. ..
Detailed recipe with pics will be next on blog 🙂 🙂
- 1 lt Full fat Milk
- 1 cup Heavy Cream + 2-3 tsp for later use
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- A Pinch of Salt
- Boil the milk , Salt and Cream in a deep non-stick pan.
- When milk starts boiling, Add the lemon juice and wait for 2 minutes.
- Stir once and again wait for 2 minutes or till the milk is completely curdled. Strain it with the help of a sieve or muslin cloth and squeeze out all the excess water from the paneer.
- Combine the prepared paneer and reserved Cream and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Strain the prepared mixture with the help of a sieve.Throw the liquid which comes out after strain.
- Use as required.