Beautiful Rainy days … Cloudy romantic awesome weather, tell me who can say NO to crispy snack. Crispy Spicy Cottage CheeseFingers is a delicious Snack / Starter. Very yummy , easy to make and truly mind blowing in this perfect weather ..
This crispy sticks can be a great partner to your Tea/ Coffee or can be a show stopper of your kitty . This is a perfect starter for your meal.
THIS IS A NO ONION NO GARLIC RECIPE.
Here i have used Home made Paneer . One can use store bought too, should be fresh . But i personally prefer home made only. You can check here how to make Soft Paneer at home.
One can add Chilli Ginger Garlic Paste too when you marinate Paneer, it also gives great flavor and taste.
For best result Marinate Paneer for at least 1-2 hours. So lets see the detailed recipe.
- 250gm Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
- 1 cup Curd (Thick not water part)
- 1 tsp Dried Fenugreek (Crushed)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 2/3 tsp Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
- Oil to Fry
- 2/3 cup Oats
To Make Batter
- 1/2 cup Maida
- 2 tsp Corn Flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Chop the Paneer into long strips.
- Take curd in a wide bowl and add Red chilli powder, Cumin powder, Garam masala powder, Kasoori methi, and salt to it. Beat well until well mixed.
- Now drop in the cottage cheese fingers into it and allow it to marinate for an hour.
- Meanwhile take Maida, Corn flour, Salt and chilli powder in a mixing bowl and add just enough water to make a moderately thick paste.
- Now dip the marinated Paneer fingers in the maida paste.
- Immediately roll it in some crushed corn flakes or oats and deep/shallow fry it in hot oil until golden brown on all sides.
- Crispy crunchy cottage cheese fingers are ready.
- Serve hot with Green Coriander Chutney or Tomato Sauce..
Hope you all enjoy this Crispy Fingures as much my family enjoyed.
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂 🙂