To make Naan at home is so simple. Here i have made from Combination of Wheat Flour and Maida. It will remain Soft even after cool down
Making Naan on Tava is so easy.. When no electricity or Tandoor is nt available at home Try this receipe.. Naan is soo crispy AND wheat flour is also added so it wont be chewy even when cool
- 1 Cup Refined Flour
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- ½ tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Curd
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Oil
TO MAKE DOUGH
In a bowl take Mix all the ingredients and knead a smooth dough. Add Warm water slowly.
Cover the naan dough with a moist kitchen towel and keep aside in a warm place to rest for to 3 hour.
The dough will doubles in size and will be very soft. Once ready divide the naan dough into roughly equal size dumplings.
1. Take each naan dumplings on a dusted board and roll into naan using rolling pin.
2. Alternatively you can make naan with hand stretching the dough in naan shape.
3. Turn on the gas and keep tawa to preheat.
4. Turn the naan to other side and apply water using hand.
5. Place the naan on hot tawa wet side down. Gently press using hand to stick in on tawa.
6. Cook for 1 min on high flame.
7. Turn the tawa upside down on gas flame as shown in photo.
8. Move the tawa carefully on flame to cook naan evenly.
9. Take the naan in a serving plate and smear some butter.
10. Cook remaining naan dumplings using above steps.
11. Serve naan hot with some curry or pickle.
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂