Vegetable cutlets,a great combination of vegetables and spices. . . It can be kept inside a burger bun or eaten as it is with tomato ketchup or Green Chutney. . .
- 1 cup finely chopped Potatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped French beans
- 1/2 cup finely Grated Carrots
- 1/2 cup Green Peas
- 1/4 cup Chopped Coriander
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Onions
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Chilli ginger paste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Amchur
- 1 tsp Pavbhaji Masala
- 2 tbsp Plain flour
- 1/2 cup Plain flour dissolved in 3/4 cup water
- bread crumbs and semolina for rolling
- oil for deep-frying
Cover and cook on a slow flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till the vegetables are cooked, while stirring occasionally. Sprinkle a little water (approx. 2 to 3 tbsp) to avoid the vegetables from burning.
Add the coriander, salt, chilli powder,amchur,Pavbhaji masala turmeric powder and plain flour, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.Mash the mixture using a potato masher.
Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry each cutlet till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
Serve immediately with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂