- Flour – 1 Cup
- Sugar – 1/2 Cup
- Milk – 1/2 Cup
- Butter – 1/4 Cup
- Condensed Milk – 1/3 Cup
- Baking Powder – ¾ Tsp
- Baking Soda – ½ Tsp
- Vinegar – 1 Tsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1 Tsp
For The Chocolate Glaze:
- Dark Chocolate – 1 cup roughly chopped
- Fresh Cream – 1/4 cup
- Honey 1 tsp
- Vanilla Essence-1/2 tsp
For The Whipped Cream Frosting :
- 1 and 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar Powder
- Take a bowl and add in butter, beat it. Then add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Then add in the condensed milk, whisk for another 2-3 mins.
- Take a sieve and sift in the flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add half of the sifted flour mix to the wet mix along with ¼ cup milk and mix. Proceed by adding another batch of flour and milk. Mix well. Add another ¼ cup milk and mix.
- Grease your cake tin.
- Keep the tin in the cooker which must be preheated by now, Cover it and make sure its in low flame!
- Bake for 35 mins. Check after 30 mins with a toothpick, if the toothpick comes out clean, cake is ready! If not, bake for another 5 mins.
- After cake is baked, take it out and let it cool at least for 3 hrs on wired rack before we start frosting.
In a bowl, add the whipping cream make sure its cold. Add Sugar Powder.Start whipping it. Whip well till stiff peaks. Once whipped, Add Strawberry essence with colour in it. mix well and refrigerate until ready to use.
For The Chocolate Glaze:
Heat cream and when it starts bubbling, pour it into the chopped chocolate bowl.
Mix until the chocolate is completely melt.
Add the Honey and vanilla essence and mix until the glaze is of pouring consistency.
Allow it to cool for 5-7 minutes.
Cut cake into 3 horizontal layers. Apply a bit of cream on center of plate and keep the first layer. Apply cream layer and keep another layer and repeat. Take a big dollop of cream and then spread it on top as well on sides. Then make it smooth! Make a thin layer.Now place this in the freezer for 30 mins. Take out after 30 mins and again apply the cream and cover fully.
Once the cake is fully covered, refrigerate the cake for at least 1 hour until the cream is set.
Make the glaze before 10-12 minutes.
Remove the cake from fridge, pour the glaze on top and allow it to completely coat the top and drizzle on the sides.
Stop once the glaze starts drizzling. You can also keep in freezer for 10 mins at this step. It will give more convenience .
Pipe some stars or roses with the cream on top. Sprinkle some sugar balls.
Chill the cake for another hour to set the glaze. Serve chilled.
I hope you all will love this cake and its flavours. Please let me know if you like . I am also waiting for suggestions ,if u feel any. 🙂 🙂
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂