This salad is very good for diet conscious people.. This is full of nutrition but very light in calories. There are hundreds of combination one can use for salad, this is the most easy and very tasty one..
- 1 cup boiled chana
- 1 cup finely chopped cucumber
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp finely chopped mint leaves
- 2 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp black salt
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
Boil chana (first Soak for 4-5 hours) in cooker for 3-4 whistles on slow gas. Add bit salt while boil. Let it cool . In a bowl add all the ingredients. Add chana when cool completely.
Garnish with some chopped mint leaves.
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂