How to make cafe Style Cappuccino without any machine | Creamy and Forthy Cappuccino at home with just 3 ingredients in 10 minutes..
I am a coffee person. I have a special connection with this Cappuccino Coffee. This coffee is quite popular as the beaten coffee as it includes the act of beating / whipping the coffee into an Airy and Frothy mixture.
Homemade Cappuccino – Indian Beaten Coffee
When we talk about Cappuccino, definately few very famous cafes comes in mind like Cafe Coffee Day (CCD), Starbucks, Or Barista and many more.
All these cafes have special coffee machines for making this forthy coffee in minutes. These machines are expensive. And also the coffee is a bit( actually very ) expensive in any such Cafe.
But one can make this Cappuccino in a similar way – Creamy and Forthy – at home within minutes. The only thing required is a Good Blender. Which is way cheaper than that of expensive coffee machines. Even if you don’t have a blender, you can whisk it easily using a Wired Hand Whisk. Or even a Spoon or Fork is enough for beating the coffee if you are making it in small quantities.
One can keep this beaten coffee in the refrigerator for a week. Just remove from the refrigerator and let it rest on the platform till it comes to room temperature. Then add to hot milk for a fresh cup of cappuccino.
Lets checkout the Video Recipe
Cafe Style Cappuccino
Cafe Style Creamy and Forthy Cappuccino at home without any machine with 3 ingredients in just 5 minutes
- Use Instant Coffee Powder for best result. Regular Coffee Powder wont give perfect result.
- Use hand mixer/ wired whisk for quick beating of coffee.
- Beaten Coffee can be stored in refrigerator for 7 to 8 days in air tight container.
- 3 tbsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Coffee Powder /chocolate powder, for garnishing
- Take a deep mixing bowl. Put coffee powder,sugar and little water.
- Start whisking with a spoon or fork. If making in double or tripple quantity, use hand blender or electric whisker for beating.
- Beat until this is light in color and smooth in texture.
- It will take around 10 minutes.
- Take 2- 3 tbsp of beaten coffee in a coffee mug.
- Heat Milk in a vessel. Heat till it starts boiling. Whisk continuosly so creamy layer will not form on milk and it will be foamy too.
- Now, Pour in hot foamy milk in coffee mug and stir well.You can see the foamy part on the top.
- Sprinkle some coffee / chocolate powder.
- Stir gently and serve hot..
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂