Cold Cocoa recipe| How to make Surat’s famous Cold Coco at home | Cold Cocoa recipe with written details and video recipe
This summer , enjoy this Creamy, Chocolaty, Smooth, Chilled Cold Cocoa. Its teally very easy to prepare Cold Coco at home and needs just 3 to 4 ingredients . Its a very famous in Surat (a beautiful city of Gujarat State) and all over Gujarat. This Chocolatey drink will definitely be show stopper.. Try it once
Checkout the Video recipe for Cold Cocoa here…
Surat's Special Cold Cocoa
This summer , enjoy this Creamy, Chocolaty, Smooth, Chilled Cold Cocoa. Its teally very easy to prepare Cold Coco at home and needs just 3 to 4 ingredients..
- 0.5 lt Full Fat Milk
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup+2tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup Chocolate flakes, to garnish
- some chopped Cashewnuts, to garnish
- some chocolate chips, to garnish
- In a heavy bottomed vessel heat milk on medium flame..
- While milk is still warm, make corn flour and cocoa powder mixture. For that, in a bowl take corn flour and cocoa powder. Add some warm milk , mix so well and make sure there is no lump.
- Once milk starts boiling, slow the flame and add corn flour and Cocoa mixture. Stir continuously to avoid forming lumps.
- Cook on slow flame for 2 minutes.
- Now add sugar and chopped chocolate. I have used Dark Chocolate, but you can use milk chocolate too.
- Stir continuosly else thick milk mixture may stick to bottom.
- Cook for more 2 minutes. Switch off the flame and allow it cool till it reaches room temperature.
- Now strain the mixture in a bowl for silky smooth texture.
- Keep in refrigerator for at least 2 to 3 hours or till its chilled, before serving.
- Now, blend the mixture for few seconds for light and forthy texture.
- For serving, add some crushed ice in a glass. Pour chilled cocoa on it. Garnish with chocolate flakes ( or chocolate shave), chocolate chips and cashew nuts.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below.