Triple Schezwan Fried Rice is a lip smacking complete meal with combination of Rice, Hakka Noodles and Crispy Fried Noodles , which is served with spicy and fragrant schezwan gravy.
The blend of rice and noodles with spicy notes will be definitely tickling your palate ..
It’s called as TRIPAL , because of the 3 layers in the dish. First rice and noodles then gravy and finally crispy noodles ..
This dish is a great alternative if you want something different than regular fried rice or steamed rice. Spicy and wholesome, this dish will please your guests with its multiple flavors and textures that come packed in with the rice.
In this recipe , I used Home Made Schezwan Sauce . One can use store bought too..
For this recipe I made crispy fried Noodles at home , sharing here my way of making. Please watch the video recipe of CRISPY FRIED NOODLES..
- Rice should not be fully cooked. It should be dry for stir frying. Mashy or fully cooked rice can never give the desired result.
- Always stir fry the vegetables on a high flame and do not cook them completely and should still be crunchy.
- I have served this fried rice with Manchurian gravy . One can add Manchurian balls in it too.
- At time of boiling Hakka Noodles for this recipe, always cook for 30 seconds lesser than shown on packet. Add few drops of oil and salt in water .
Checkout the video recipe here
For Rice and Noodles
- 4 tsp Oil
- 3 tsp Garlic , chopped
- 1/4 cup Spring Onions , chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrots , thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Cabbage , shredded
- 4 tbsp Schezwan Sauce
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- Salt , as per taste
- 4 cup Rice , cooked
- 1.5 cup Hakka Noodles , boiled
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic , finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Spring Onions , chopped
- 1/4 cup Capsicum , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Cabbage , shredded
- 2 tbsp Schezwan Sauce
- 2 tsp Soya Sauce
- 2 tsp Tomato Sauce
- 3 tsp corn four
- 2 cup water
- Salt , as per taste
First we will make Gravy…
Checkout the fabulous entries by fellow bloggers for the same theme..
- Baby Corn Pulao by Poonam
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share your feedback with me..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below..
Stay connected with me on following social medias….
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂