Summer is the time , when I personally don’t feel like having elaborated meal.. I am at such part of world , where temperature reaches around 45C to 47C during pick of this season… So for both the meal , we in family , prefer to have something light , healthy and delicious at same time..
Also checkout the recipe for making Rose Syrup at home…
To add in this list , these lassi varieties are must to try in Summer. So flavourful, healthy and super delicious..
USEFUL NOTES 📝 :::
- To make Mango Lassi , use fully ripen and sweet Mangoes..
- Lassi colour is purely depend on variety of Mangoes , you are using.
- Make sure the mangoes you are using , has less fibers .
- If fresh mangoes are not available , one can use frozen pulp too ..
- Sugar quantity is depended on the sweetness of Mangoes .
- To add Milk in Lassi is purely optional. One can add some water or some more ice cubes to give perfect consistency..
- I have not added sugar in Rose Lassi as rose syrup and Gulkand both are sweet.
- Adding Gulkand in Rose Lassi is purely optional. But it will add great taste..
- Always use , fresh curd. Sour curd wont give perfect taste and one has to add more sugar.
- For sugar options , one can use regular white sugar , honey , organic sugar powder…
- Store in refrigerator till ready to serve…
MANGO LASSI :::
- 1 cup chopped Mangoes
- 1 cup Fresh Curd
- 3 to 4 tbsp Milk (optional)
- 2 tbsp Sugar / Honey
- Pinch of Cardamom Powder
- Few Ice Cubes
- Chopped Dry fruits , to garnish
ROSE LASSI :::
- 2/3 cup Fresh Curd
- 2 tbsp Rose Syrup
- 1/4 cup Gulkand
- 1/6 cup Milk (optional)
- Few Ice Cubes
- Chopped Dry Fruits , to garnish
To make Mango lassi , take chopped mango pieces in a bowl / mixer jar. Blend smooth. Add Curd , Milk, Sugar, Cardamom Powder and blend smooth. If you find the consistency very thick , add some ice cubes ..
Pour in serving glasses.. Garnish with chopped dry fruits and Serve..
Or keep in refrigerator till you serve…
To make Rose lassi , take curd in a bowl. Add Rose Syrup , Gulkand and blend smooth. You can add some ice cubes.
Pour Rose Lassi in serving glasses.. Garnish with chopped nuts.. Serve immediately . Or store in refrigerator till serve.
I have prepared these yummy lassi as my entry to Healthy Wellthy Cuisines , a bloggers FB group , under the theme of #lassimastiatHW..
Checkout the fabulous entries by fellow bloggers for the same theme..
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share your feedback with me..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below..
Stay connected with me on following social medias….
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂