These Eggless, Whole Wheat cute small beauties are full of Fresh Orange flavour , very tasty and so easy to make. These Soft, yummy Cupcakes are loved by all and when its with unique taste and goodness of fresh oranges its totally irrestistable …
Oranges are in season here , and its one of most loved fruit at home. This cake, I have made many times at home, and everytime all loved it. Very simple to make and so easily available ingredients to work with.
- I used Chocochips , one can use dry fruits also.
- If not using Condensed Milk , use 1 cup sugar for given measurement .
- NEVER USE CONCENTRATED JUICE FOR THIS RECIPE.
- One can use this recipe to make cake also. Use 9″ cake tin and bake for 25 to 29 mins.
- Any other fresh fruit flavour also can be make with this recipe.
- I have grated the peel of Orange to make Orange Zest.
These cupcakes could be the best option for snacks , potluck , party , gifts etc. Do try and share your feedback too.
Pin it for later ::
Do checkout the small video of this recipe here..
Makes 9 big size cupcakes or 12 small sized cupcakes
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Corn flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted Butter
- 3/4 cup Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Orange Zest
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Pinch of food colour , diluted in 1 tsp Milk (Optional)
- Some chocolate chips
Preheat your oven to 180ºc.
Sieve flour, Corn flour, baking powder and baking soda 2 to 3 times to ensure even mixing.
In a separate bowl, mix well the condensed milk, orange juice, butter, vanilla essence , Orange zest and lemon juice.
Now , mix flour mixture with wet ingredients and mix well so that no lumps remain. Then add food colour which we diluted in milk. Pour the batter in the cupcake mould. I used paper liners in tray.
Tap gently once or twice to remove any air bubbles. Sprinkle Some Choco chips .
Bake it in a preheated oven for 18-20 mins or until the wooden skewer inserted comes out clean.Allow it to cool completely and enjoy. This cake tastes best next day 🙂
Hope you all enjoy this yummy treat.
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂