This Healthy , Delicious, Non-fried cutlets Made from Broken Wheat , Oats, Yellow Moong Dal and lots of veggies.. What else one need for a Perfect meal 🙂 🙂 My sisrer in law Deepali taught me this lovely recipe.. This Yummy Cutlets can be serve as Snack or Starters .. Keep this Cutlets in between Wheat Bread Slices or enjoy as it is With Green Coriander Chutney or Tomato Sauce..
In Days of summer, i prefer such healthy and light food . Its full of nutrition, taste and health. Thanks to my SIL for this lovely recipe.
- In this recipe i have not used POTATO, ONION , GARLIC. If one likes one can add too.
- I have roasted this cutlets on Tava, one can deep fry or Shallow fry.
- I have used Dried Mint leaves, as fresh ones were not available . Use Fresh mint leaves if available .
- In summer days , when temperature is reaching new heights daily , i dont prefer super spicy food specially in dinner so I have used very mild spices in less quantity. One can make it spicy and super chatpata by adding routine spices .
So lets see the detailed recipe
- 1/4 cup Broken Wheat
- 1/4 cup Yellow Moong Dal
- 1/2 Raw Banana
- 1/4 Cup Green Peas, boiled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Carrot
- 1/2 cup finely chopped French Beans
- 1 cup Oats Powdered
- 3 tsp Chopped Mint leaves
- 1/2 cup Chopped Fresh Coriander
- 5-6 tsp Bread Crumbs to coat cutlets
- 1 tsp Chilli Ginger Paste
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Chilli Flakes (if required)
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
Wash and soak Broken wheat and Yellow Moong dal for minimum 30 min. Chop half raw banana and add to it.sprinkle some salt. Cook for 2 whistles on medium flame with less water.
Till Cooker gets cool completely, make ready all other ingredients.
I have normal Quaker Oats and just just powdered it in mixer.
Mix all ingredients. Adjust seasoning as per taste. Make small sized Cutlets. Roll it in Bread Crumbs.
Place a Non stick Tava on gas. Once hot place this cutlets and pour 2-3 tsp Oil. Allow it to cook on medium flame till get crispy..
Serve with Chutney of your choice or Tomato Sauce. One can pack this in tiffin too as if its not hot, its not soggy or tasteless.
Hope you all will enjoy this delicious and super healthy Cutlets.
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂