This NON ALCOHOLIC Cooler , made from STRAWBERRY and WATERMELON will refresh your mind and mood in these summer days.. Super easy to make with easily available ingredients.
Summer is always here in CHENNAI except for 2-3 months..and this year Summer started very early.. Mocktails are always a great option to deal with Heat.
So lets checkout the steps 🙂 🙂
- Quantity of Lemon and Sugar Depends on sourness and sweetness of Strawberry .
- Add Lots of Ice , it will maintain the thickness and chillness too 🙂
- One can add Club Soda too..
- 3 cup Watermelon , cubed, deseeded
- 10-12 pc Strawberry, chopped
- Handful Mint Leaves
- 3-4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 5 tbsp Sugar
- Lots of ICE 🙂 🙂
In a mixer add Strawberry , Watermelon, Mint Leaves, Sugar. Blend till Smooth. At time of Blending Keep adding Crushed Ice and Lemon Juice.
In a Glass add some crushed ice and pour juice. Garnish with Mint Leaves and Lemon Pieces.
Serve chilled . Hope you all will love it..
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂