Healthy Paneer Paratha / Cheesy Paneer Paratha recipe with all tips, details, step by step pictures and video recipe…
A very delicious , power packed and super easy to make Paratha. Simple and tasty paneer stuffing with some grated cheese will definitely a mouth watering treat. Serve this delicious Cheesy Paneer Paratha with chilled curd ,. Coriander chutney , pickle or with hot cup of tea/coffee.
These parathas are best for kids tiffin or evening snack or even as meal . Its a healthy treat to kids, Me sure no child (or even big kids) can say NO to this 🙂 🙂
My daughter is a fussy eater. She loves Paneer and Cheese both , so I use to give this Paratha for her school tiffin box. Its very filling and nutritious too. Depends on taste buds one can adjust seasoning and filling.
Checkout the detailed recipe for How to make perfect Paneer at Home…
- As I was making for kids , I used little quantity of red chilli powder. One can use red chilli flakes or chopped green chillies too.
- To knead dough , I have used Whey (water sepearted while making Paneer), you can use fresh water too.
- Filling combination can be endless. Showed here the quickest and yummiest filling recipe.
Checkout the Video Recipe for Cheesy Paneer Paratha here..
To make this delicious paratha is very easy ..
Mix Wheat flour, salt, caromseeds, and Oil. Add enough Whey / Water and knead a medium stiff dough. Allow it to rest for 15-20 mins.
In a bowl take crumbled Paneer. Add Salt, Red chili Powder, chaat Masala and Crushed Oregano. Mix Well. Keep aside… If paneer is not fresh , just grate it.
Pour 1 tsp oil and knead the dough nicely. Roll 2 thin parathas of medium size . Spread Paneer stuffing over one paratha, grate half cheese cube over it and cover with another rolled roti. Fix the sides. Roll once or twice to make even stuffing.
On a hot Tava roast this paratha with ghee/oil as we roast normal paratha.
Cut into 2 or 4 pcs with cutter or knife and serve hot with Green Chutney, pickle or Chilled Curd or with tea or coffee. Any ways its a superb tasty paratha.
My little one loves this with a glass of hot Milk 🙂 🙂 Baby bhi khush mumma bhi khush 🙂 🙂 🙂
Recipe card for Cheesy Paneer Paratha
Healthy and delicious Cheesy Paneer Paratha
To make dough
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Carom seeds / Ajwain
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Whey or Water to knead dough
- 2/3 cup crumbled Fresh Paneer
- 3 tbsp Fresh Coriander , finely chopped
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Ghee/ Oil to roast
- 2 to 3 Cheese cubes
- Mix Wheat flour, salt, carom seeds, and Oil. Rub with hands.
- Add enough Whey / Water and knead a medium stiff dough.
- Cover the dough and allow it to rest for 15-20 mins.
- In a bowl, take crumbled Paneer. Add Salt, Red chili Powder, chaat Masala and Crushed Oregano. Mix Well. Keep aside…
- After 20 minutes, pour 1 tsp oil and knead the dough nicely. Make same sized balls out of it.
- Roll 2 thin parathas of medium size . Make sure both are of same size.
- Spread Paneer stuffing over one paratha, grate half cheese cube over it and cover with another rolled roti.
- Seal the sides properly. Roll once or twice to make even stuffing.
- On a hot griddle , roast paratha by applying little Ghee/Oil on both sides.
- Roast till golden. Cut into 2 or 4 pieces with sharp knife or cutter.
- Serve hot with curd, coriander chutney , pickle or hot cup of tea/coffee.
Hope you will like this recipe. I would love to listen from you all..
Do try this recipe , and don’t forget to share your feedback with me..
Kindly rate the recipe and give your feedback in the comment box below..
Stay connected with me on following social medias….
Happy Cooking 🙂 🙂