Bhel Puri is one of the popular street food items in Mumbai. It is a crispy, soft, sweet, tangy, spicy mixture of many edibles.
• 2 tbsp Tamarind dates chutney
• 1 large boiled Potato, peeled and chopped
• 1 medium size Tomato. finely chopped
• 1 large Onion, finely chopped
• 1/4 cup Raw Mango Chopped
• ¼ cup chopped coriander leaves
• ¼ or ½ cup sev
• 5-6 papdis, broken into pieces
1. Add everything to the Masala puffed rice except sev and coriander leaves.
2. Quickly mix everything.
3. Now lastly garnish bhel puri with some coriander leaves and sev.
4. serve bhel puri immediately.
Salt, chutneys and spice powders in the bhel puri can be adjusted as per your liking.